Fast-paced development and quicker time-to-market are the two key factors deciding the success of any firm in today’s IT industry.
Besides, there are some other challenges, listed below, that majority of firms are facing today:
- Lack of cultural balance and communication between software Development and Operations
- Lack of agile delivery to drive software-driven innovation
- Continued existence of silos between Development and Operations teams
- Non-involvement of DBAs in release cycles, significantly hampering the inner circles
- Lack of acceptance on a holistic view of the entire value-chain for continuous software delivery
DevOps has an answer for many such concerns! DevOps as a Service recommends a new ‘culture’ that ideally bridges gaps between the core operating teams i.e., Development (Dev) and Operations (Ops), for increased collaboration and enhanced productivity.
Our toolings for performing the tasks?
We use top of the line tools to perform CI Tools which include Git, Bitbucket, Github, Jenkins etc
For microservices, we provide services with Amazon ECS, Azure Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Kubernetes LXC/LXD
FOr Continuous Testing we provide services with BlazeMeter, Apache Jmeter and Selenium
Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure and OpenStack
We follow a discover-investigate-exploit process during penetration testing. Responsible exploitation of vulnerabilities allows us to quantitatively determine the business risk associated with all identified security problems in the network infrastructure or application. This risk is determined by the perceived value of the information protected by compromised systems, as well as the value of the compromised systems themselves.
Risk based assessmentWe use a risk-based approach to penetration testing to prioritize the identified vulnerabilities from high risk to low risk. Identified vulnerabilities are assigned a risk by estimating the business impact of successful exploitation of the vulnerability. The tools and techniques used mirror as closely as possible real life ‘hacker’ behavior.
Penetration techniquesWe perform all penetration testing using a carefully selected set of industry recognized tools and techniques (e.g. OSSTMM NIST, SP800-115, OWASP Top Ten).
- Infrastructure Testing
- Application Security Testing
- Source Code Review
- Mobile Application Testing
- Virtualization Security Testing
- Rogue Devices Assessments
- User Awarness Sessions
Our Aimed Services
Get your site and strategy up and running fast.
- Let our experts build you a beautiful website, start to finish
- Get a strategic marketing plan, tailored to your needs
- Learn how to manage your site for long-term success
How it works?
- Go over your tailored plan in detail with a dedicated account manager.
- Review first and second drafts of your new website design, then watch it go live
- Learn how to manage your site long-term with an hour-long walkthrough
- Let an expert set up your marketing campaign and schedule monthly check-ins
- Your dedicated account manager won't cut corners. During your intro call, they'll discuss in detail exactly what to expect out of the package you've selected, confirm your specific requests, and answer any questions that arise.
Hard to beat web design services!
- Unlike most design services, we'll keep you in the loop and share our best practices along the way
- Includes a photo gallery, blog page, contact form, and content optimized for SEO
- We'll help you define your brand standards and incorporate up to 30 of your photos (or choose 4 stock images).
- As your brand grows, you can easily add a page, tweak your copy, swap images, and so on.